Friday, June 10, 2005

I seriously never thought it would come to this

I mean, I know when you get involved with a SuperVillain you also get involved in all sorts of nefarious schemes but, I never, in a million years, thought I would go this far.

Two nights ago, G-Mel and I were pondering on what we should make for dinner. I was fresh from the court room where I subsisted on diet coke and valium, and desperately needed something non-chemical for dinner. We agreed on chicken fingers and french fries (better than valium, for christ's sake.) and I went home to take care of my neglected UnderFizzleKittyButt and G went to the store.

Fast forward through my lazing on the sofa in front of the fan plotting revenge...

Back at the fortress, Gargamel had made CHILI DOGS. Let me say that again: We had HOT DOGS for dinner. I. ATE. HOTDOGS. (They were turkey dogs made out of mechanically separated turkey with turkey chili and turkey cheese. Just kidding.)

The Schooligan did enjoy her weiners.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.adlerandco.com/animation/images/hanna/smurfette.gif