Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Blogging in bed

We just got out internet hooked up here at the Voodoo Lounge. Let me just say that checking my email from BED is the Greatest. Thing. Ever. Period.

Let me also say that Underfoot has started accessorizing. She has this thing where she likes to carry small objects around, stuffed animals, socks, and apparently, jewelry. I came home to find Babar wearing blue beads.

It has been so damn hot the past week. Gargamel was worried about Underfoot because she has been lounging on the dining room windowsill almost continuously for the past 2 days. I assured him that she was fine. Just extremely lazy and that we should revoke her internet access until she finishes her chores. And helps me pick out some new earrings.



Action Geek cartooned our breakfast this morning. Yup. Pretty much sums it up.
I'm sick and going to bed.
*cough*
Oh wait... I'M ALREADY IN BED!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dsquared.org/cats.html

Underfuzz is famous.