Saturday, October 15, 2005

Underfoot is jealous of my laptop

I think she is more jealous of the computer than she was of the Ninja. But, everytime I bring out Lappy, and start to play around, she immediately tries to get in my lap. Or she'll completely block the screen with her incredibly fluffy tail. Or sometimes, she'll try to BITE the corner of the monitor. Right now she is standing next to me obsessively licking my face which is like, cute for, oh, 1.4 seconds and then it just gets gross. And annoying. I managed to distract her by throwing a used q-tip on the floor. Gross, I know, but what can i say, the cat likes earwax.

Anyway, I managed to come down with some sort of annoying cough. I came home from work adn went right to bed, well, after starting a load of laundry. Then I got at various times during the evening to spit wads of phlegm into the trash, waking up for good, at 2 am to finish the laundry. And just now, I coughed so hard that I PUKED IN MY MOUTH.

Ewwwww.

No comments: