Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Public Apology

Yes, I realize that I am not the Pope. Or any other head of state. So this probably doesn't hold much water, but on the other hand, at least I am not trying to say sorry for like, slavery or the holocaust, which would be overwhelmingly difficult for me to do and would come out all wrong and everyone would hate me.

No, seriously. I just want to say that I am very sorry for putting a lot of very dear people through some amazing amounts of stress and crap while on my journey through the valley of darkness. Really. I feel horrible every day for being such a total pill to everyone. I know that I have not always been the nicest person to be around, HELL, most of the time I didn't even want to be around me. And I am so sorry you had to see that.

I want you all to know, however, that your kindness and support means the world to me and if it were not for you all (deliberately ignoring contractions), I don't think I would be here typing this.

So, thanks.
Really. Thank you.

No comments: