Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things currently making the SCHOOLIGAN happy:


1. The Evergreen Scented PotPourri that Joan gave me. I put it in a bowl on my dining room table. Festive! Domestic! Unbelieveable!
2. BOURBON BALLS!
3. Nearly an entire month of dietary impunity! (Hey, it's the holidays!)
4. Acupuncture. (Quite possibly the missing link to my sanity!)
5. A closet FULL of discount hot sauce.
6. Fitting into a pair of size 6 pants.
7. Season 1 of Desperate Housewives
8. Having a nearly finished, slightly less ugly than when I started, kitchen.
9. Waking up in the morning with a general sense of Okay-ness.
10. My $28 gas bill for the month of October. (Not having heat is good for my wallet!)
11. Re-discovering the benefits of a good therapist.
12. Watching movies with Gargamel in a fort made of sofa cushions.
13. Instant Oatmeal. Delicious! Fast! Nutritious!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: