Monday, February 27, 2006

When ranting gets results

Last Thursday I bemoaned the lack of straight leg jeans. The next day, I stopped into the Gap, where I had not been in many a month since I am doing this "don't waste/spend money thing, but figured that since I had a $10 off coupon I could maybe find something on the clearance rack that fit into my budget (i.e. $10). Well, lo and behold:


Jeans! With a straight leg!
Of course they were more than 10 bucks, but since I was probably never going to see the likes of them again this side of never, I bought them. And they are perfect.

Now, how about bringing back the Mars bar?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hint: make your own!
Yummmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Damn lady! You totally rock those jeans!! :)

The Schooligan said...

Not bad for someone without a head.

Anonymous said...

Mars bar... don't have any in your area? Weird... I eat them all time. If you want... I can send you some!