Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's tough to have a crush...

I have been trying to teach myself Photoshop. Um... why must they make this program so ridiculously difficult to understand? I mean, all I want is a picture of me tearing down the Berlin Wall. Is that so much to ask Adobe?

In other news, I received an interesting piece of mail the other day. (Even more interesting than the check for $1600 from Carnival Cruise Lines.) A plain white envelope with a return address of Los Angeles arrived for me. I opened it and found an autographed picture of Vince Vaughn! What the hell? Don't get me wrong, VV is a total sexy pants, but why did I randomly get a picture in the mail? I can't help but think that Mr. Vaughn has a secret crush on me and this is his way of letting me know that Jennifer Aniston is getting the BOOT. (Hahahahahaha. I need to stop with the smoking of the crack.)

No comments: