Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thursday 13

13 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

1. Rock climb in Thailand.

2. Adopt a greyhound.

3. Vacation in Dubai.

4 . Have hot drunken sex with Anthony Bourdain.

5. Dip my own bottle of Maker's Mark.

6. Move back out west.

7. Watch the Kentucky Derby. In Kentucky.

8. Go to the PBR World Finals.


9. Have hot drunken sex with Adriano Moraes.
10. Ride a mule into the Grand Canyon.
11. Get "stranded" in a blizzard at a mountain cabin. With a fireplace. And a hot tub. And a barrel of bourbon.
12. Ride a camel past the pyramids.
13. Get laser eye surgery.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw number 13. Sorry. You had such a flow going then laser eye surgery.

Happy TT

Caylynn said...

Great list. :) I'd like to do #7 and #13. #12 I'm planning on doing sometime next year - we will hopefully be visiting Egypt in March.

Happy T13. :)

Sadie said...

I've had #13. What a huge difference!

Oh, and should #9 be combined with #11? ;)

Anonymous said...

we should totally go to the kentucky derby this year. why not?

i mean, other than the fact that i have no money, but still, i kind of love kentucky. at the same time, we could go to makers mark.

i'm just saying...not the worst idea ever.

teachergirl said...

Derby Day! Awesome...

Alissa said...

I can help with #1. Christmas 2007 for 2 weeks. Start saving now! Woohoo!