Thursday, May 26, 2005

Head...hurty.

I feel a little bit better. I am not sniffling and snotting so much. However, I do have a nagging cough and a horrible pain in my head like some kind of robot is about to jump out of my skull. Which may or may not be a bad thing, except that pretending to be productive at work is extremely difficult. I tried sinus medicine, I tried advil, I tried water, I tried a large caramel latte (with skim milk, duh) and nothing works. I think that on my lunch break I am going to head over to New England Backpacker and see if buying some climbing gear might help. That and free wireless at Panera.

In speaking of buying shit, I made significant headway in de-ghettoafying my "apartment" (read: oversized shoebox/phonebooth/space capsule) yesterday. With my sister as inspiration, we cleaned up and then went to Target and Marshalls and got some niceities like a tablecloth for the new table I stole from my dad, and some martini themed tea towels. Can I have too many of these? I highly doubt it.

I still have to do several things in preparation for Rev. Carson's first visit to the East Coast, such as buying this and this but I think that overall, tiny house, exploding head and annoying cat aside, I am in good shape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe youre "insane in the membrane...insane in the brain!"