Thursday, May 12, 2005

Mojitos and Karaoke (but thankfully not together)

Last night I ended up staying at cock until Seven Motherfucking Fifteen. I had to put together some Q&A on sootblowers and some shit, which, quite frankly, after 6 pm CAN BLOW ME.

As tired as I was, I took my cropped pants to visit my sister and drag her and F-Dogg for a walk. We kept up our usual banter about hobo knives and various ridiculous things that happened like the girl at my sister's school who was suspended for wearing a skirt that did not come down to her fingertips. Actually, the skirt was the proper length in front but because of her "ghetto booty", it was too short in the back. Ahhhhh. Worcester Public Schools.

After our evening constitutional, I talked my sister into playing a quick round of Karaoke Revolution which is the best ridiculous video game since DDR. My rendition of "Unchained Melody" got me a Platinum Record. Awwww, Yeah!

The night was warm, so Digital P and I sat out on the front stoop and sipped "thirty minute mojitos", named after the amount of time it took to walk 30 feet to Price Chopper and get a bottle of club soda. There is something about that supermarket that just ENRAGES me. Maybe it is the fact that there is ALWAYS a really long line or that they never carry any products that I need. Or that there robotic check out thingy always fucks up and you end up having to talk to a cashier ANYWAY, which defeats the whole freaking purpose of using the "people free" check out. Or the fact the all the stumbling, obese, burping, retarded zombies in town do their shopping there. So annoying.

Also annoying is the fact that I don't have a gigantic BRICK of chocolate in front of me to gnaw on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Congrats are in order for the platinum record!!! Did you ever get that block of chocolate?