Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I Love the Y and here is Y...

I "belong" to the Ghetto YMCA and by "belong" I mean that I volunteer at the Rock Gym enough so that I can get a free membership. I love that place. Not only is everyone super nice, but the majority of the members are either geriatric, obese or somehow mentally unstable so it is very easy to feel at home.

I decided to take a class in Kuk Sool Won, Korean style Martial Arts that was being offered. As was typical, of the 5 people in the class at least 2 were retarded or somehow suffering from some kind of mental problems. Like the guy who's multiple personalities were fighting over whether or not he wanted to participate in class.

Other than the fact the my Korean is EXTREMELY RUSTY, I think this should be quite the time. If for no other reason than the teacher had a very long braid at the back of his otherwise short hair and sweats A LOT.

No comments: