Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Lappy 486

Digital P has been doing all sorts of "things" to my new laptop. I don't know what these things are, but he promises me a computer that will be "faster" and "better". It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that I am paranoid that my wireless will somehow get fucked up. Because, I mean, a laptop without wireless is, well, dumb.

In other news, somehow I managed to completely screw myself financially so that I have $1.91 in my checking account until I get paid on Friday. You'd think I could keep my meagre funds straight, but apparently not.

So, we had my grandfather's funeral yesterday. I have to say that it was v. v. sad. He was a Marine and so they had Marines at the cemetery playing taps and doing that thing with the flag and saluting and stuff. Even though it was the saddest thing ever, I felt rather detached from everything. Lately, a lot of my life feels like I am watching it from the point of view of someone else.

No comments: