Sunday, May 08, 2005

schooligan-a-go-go

Ok, so the problem wasn't me... it was the laptop. Unlike most of my dysfunctional relatships, the "it's not you, it's my wireless card" excuse was actually accurate. Of course, like in most of my dysfunctional relationships, I tried everything possible to fix it and blamed myself for what turned out to be a factory defect. Go figure.

I have to say that I had a very pleasant experience with the Geek Squad at BestBuy. Not only were the falling over themselves to try and fix my computer, but they gave me the new $50 off sale price on it.

And here is sit... making the most of someone's unsecured wireless connection.
Life is good.


**Today, after the wake, my grandmother asked if I lived in a chicken coop. When I told her it was more of an "apartment" she seemed genuinely surprised.

No comments: