Monday, May 16, 2005

Seduced by cropped pants

I recently declared to my sister that I was SO DONE with capri pants. I mean, it's so difficult to find shoes that don't look retarded with them. But then, I bought not one but TWO pair (two pair? two pairs? help.) from the Gap in the past week. And I don't think I have worn anything else, well, except my supertight, super low cut, super butt squeezing, pants that I keep around only as a litmus test of whether I am too fat. (Too fat=pants don't fit.)

So, yes, I am a dirty liar. I still love capri pants, especially with heels so that I can fancy myself some sort of rockabilly hipster. With MAD hair.

In speaking of my hair, I am way overdue for a haircut. This is probably why my glamorous lifestyle has been extremely non-existant lately. But I am scheduled to get one on Thursday, so once again, my hair will be admitted to VIP rooms.

This morning, I got up early, and did that whole shower thing. I made and ate oatmeal (instant) while my hair was drying. Unfortunately, I did not dry my hair quite completely because I am lazy and can't stand blow drying and try to compensate but putting more goo into my hair in hopes that it will behave itself. Well, it didn't. And so I look like a slightly mad lion this morning.

In glasses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, the "slightly mad lion" look sounds rather sexy to me. Especially with the heels and capri's ; )

Anonymous said...

That came from me by the way.