Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So Hip it HURTS

Or perhaps, more accurately, MY HIPS FREAKING HURT! Pilates is great, but it will totally kill me. Thankfully, when I die, I will be keeping my ribcage and lower back firmly planted on the floor.

We all know about my intense love/hate relationship with that thar "inter-web" thingy, with specific attention to THAT PLACE. "That Place" has brought me from the height of ecstacy to the depths of dispair (please refer to ye olde Schooligan Files for the "broken leg boy" chronicle of revolution and obsession). Of course, I have met some of the most amazing people, but I have also had to suffer through more than my fair share of subliterate, sex-crazed lunatics who think I have nothing better to do than boink them. As motherfucking if!

Anyway, I have recently become aquainted with Action Geek who has got to be one of the hippest cats in town. From his perfectly disheveled asymmetrical hair to his non-functional but oh-so-stylish Swatch watch, I can't for the life of me figure out how I got so lucky as to be mingling with one of Worcester's premiere hipsters. It totally must be the hair. Or the fishnets, which I wore to work today.

What is it with my apparent fetish for local b-list celebs?

Post Script:
Ok, this is why I LOVE ACTION GEEK.
Sweet Mother of Mystery, what's going on HERE??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap Jess, that's awesome. I pledge allegiance to Schooligan Nation every morning. AAAAAA-men.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope to be treated to one of those specially cooked hot dogs next week...

Ryan

Anonymous said...

I've heard of random sightings of Deion Sanders in the Leicester / Greater Worcester area, supposedly driving while munching suspiciously slowly on juicy hotdogs. Unconfirmed rumours.