Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Schooligan Hot Dog Scandal

(Click on the title for a very disturbing link)

Curse you, ACTION GEEK for uncovering the incriminating Hot Dog Footage!
Will I never be safe?

Question: How much SPREE
is too much for 10 am on Thursday?

Last night after I bailed out of the Rock Gym early (there was only one dude there and he left at 8), I went home and watched some of the Lemony Snicket Movie. I was expecting to be really disappointed because I have been in desperate love with A Series Of Unfortunate Events since I first chanced upon A Bad Beginning, and could not fathom how a movie with JIM CARREY could ever live up to the Snicket Brilliance of the books.

A brief digression... I HATE Jim Carrey. I think he is like, the most annoying guy EVER, with his stupid, overused facial expressions and his constant idiocity.

But, wow. The movie was v. v. good. (well, the first 2/3 anyway... need to finish it tonight) It restored my shattered hope in book to movie adaptations.

I met Boulder for breakfast this morning and was pleased to discover that from Annie's I can access an unsecured wireless connection. BREAKFAST WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. But don't expect me to stop crouching in the shadows in other wireless hotspots anytime soon.

P.s. I made hate the JC but I totally HEART This guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i totally forgot about your SPREE addiction. i am pretty sure you lived on them, and diet coke, of course, for a week in 1999.

SLEV