Friday, June 03, 2005

Marketing

So, there has been some recent talk about How do we market the Schooligan?

I mean, for the love of blogging, I would like to do SOMETHING with all of my ridiculousness. "Something" being creating some sort of presence, a concept rather than a product and just assaulting the world with an invitation to the Schooligan Nation.

And my mania. Which is in full force these days. But I blame that on the hair. Whenever I spend obscene amounts of money on vanity I feel like that gives me the right, no OBLIGATION, to mince around feeling fabulous.

The 5RV (that's the color of my hair.) even carried over into my mailbox where I was assaulted but an envelope telling me that had been hand selected to receive some Slimming pantyhose. Like, hey fatty, we can help! But instead of immediately collapsing into a self-loatheing pile of fat, I hung the envelope on my fridge and laughed all the way to the martini shaker.

p.s. I think my sister said it best: you look
fine..youre not fat or big-butted...well maybe a little big-butted but
thats okay!! I still love you!! =)

Schooligan Nation: Where you can be a little big-butted and we will still love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zine-ing might be AN answer.

And would you have been equally miffed by some unknown marketing company finding your home address, mailing info, marketing data and mailing you some martini-based piece of advertising? Would you have laughed all the way to the stocking drawer?

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that big-buttedness is TOTALLY HOTT.

Anonymous said...

Try offering something free on your website. That always sucks em in!