Thursday, July 07, 2005

Do It Your Motherfucking Self

As a prime example of both my extreme CHEAPNESS and inability to LEARN ANYTHING, I am undertaking another ridiculous "home improvement" project. Basically, I am getting this Great Deal on an apartment that is big and has closets and prime location, but it needs work. A LOT OF WORK. Like so much work that everytime I think about how much work needs to be done I get this chest squeezing anxiety and the desire to throw myself out of a window.

Gargamel keeps telling me to channel my angst and irritability into painting instead of screaming at him like some sub-human undead type thing. I mean, he has a point, me repeatedly screetching, I HATE YOU AND I AM NOT LIVING IN A HOUSE THE COLOR OF COMMUNIST CHINA! really hasn't helped any.

So, I am desperately trying to focus on the finished Voodoo Lounge/JimJam Station/Skull-tini Bar instead of the dingy walls and non-working toilet.

Slevy commented, you guys are like the king and queen of DIY. you could be the next home depot poster people. i am so impressed.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Yeah, if Home Depot sold Bourbon and Valium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, i thought bourbon and valium were in aisle 7. by the glue guns.