Wednesday, July 06, 2005

it's like a never-ending seventeen magazine! with all the "and then i got my period in my WHITE dress" stories you can handle!

I can't stop reading this site!

Here is my favorite one:

Well I have been dating Christopher for over three years and we plan to get married. He asked me to marry him about a month before prom so I was still showing off my rock to everyone the night of prom. We showed up on my Harley and everyone was watching us. Well we started dancing like crazy and then all of a sudden I felt my engagement ring fly into the air. I was mortified and I had to go and get it. I started crawling on the ground and my boyfriend got up on stage and told every one to look for it. It turns out it had hit my principle in the head and gave him a big indention. He told me to get it sized and made me leave prom. After prom was a blas and I'm now happily married, and yes my principle came to my wedding. Peace.

-- Alyse salina KS

No comments: