Friday, July 22, 2005

Don't drink, don't drain, what do you do?

So yesterday, one of the plumbers that I called A WEEK AGO finally called me back. He informed that my problem sounded like a DRAIN PROBLEM (well, yeah, my bathtub looks like the freaking Jersey Shore but with more filth) but that he DOESN'T DO DRAINS. Ummmm, so, what exactly DO YOU DO?? I begged his pardon for assuming that since he was a plumber and all he might actually be able to, like, FIX MY PLUMBING.

I should have known that he was sketchy from the get-go because when I first phoned him he said, HOW DID YOU GET THIS NUMBER?? Uh, it's on your business card, buddy.

Whatever. So I called Mr. Rooter. Doesn't he look all retro-y and helpful? HE'S ALSO COMING AT 5PM TODAY! Take that, not calling me back plumbers!

In unrelated news, I am totally smitten with this blog.

No comments: