Monday, July 11, 2005

Enter The Voodoo Lounge

I spent the ENTIRE WEEKEND painting. Surprisingly, I still have both arms firmly attached to my body. You can go here and visualize what PT and I are terming "Our Very Adult Apartment."

My room is Jade White and Moonlight Blue.
PT's studio is Deep Garnet and POISON PEN! (Actually, i picked these.)
The Living room is Voodo and Moonlight blue.
The Dining Room is Appraoching Night.

Except that on my crappy computer here at cock, all the colors look like some variant of BLACK, which they cetainly ARE NOT. Just because I am moving in with a SuperVillain doesn't mean that I have to paint my apartment like one.

In speaking of SuperVillains, I am now an AMBASSADOR for Maker's Mark Bourbon and as part of my prestigeous position, uh, drinking the shit out of their bourbon, I get a barrel of whiskey named for me. So, sometime in the next year (it takes a while, you know, to like, age and stuff) we shall be able to partake of their special SuperVillain batch. Mmmmm.

So yeah, we painted ALL WEEKEND and special thanks to Joanne and Mark Miller who came and PRIMED THE FUCK OUT OF THE PLACE on Saturday. Of course, they slipped in that they are moving next month...
Something, something paying the fidler. Blah.

No comments: