Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stink Lines

I am in love with this webpage.

I am also in love with the idea that in just a few days G and I will not only be moved into an apartment with A FULLY FUNCTIONING TOILET AND SHOWER, but with Carpet! The Voodoo Lounge officially moves into the modern era.

IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

Yesterday I had a pretty hellacious day at work. One of those days when the printer hates me and refuses to print anything unless I literally STAND THERE AND WATCH IT, and where my boss keeps assigning me ridiculous task after ridiculous task. By the time 5.30 rolled around and I was free to go, I was dangerously close to spitting acid. So I went home and drowned the evil robot with cheap wine and snuggled with the Fuzz until I felt human again.

G and I had planned on a nice reunion dinner and he surprised me by bringing home a bottle of Madfish Chardonnay which is one of my favorite wines EVER. Do villains get any better? I contest that they do not. We spent a lovely evening NOT DOING ANY SORT OF HOME IMPROVEMENT and just sitting on the front stoop drinking, smoking and genuinely enjoying each other's company.

Much much better than flinging paintbrushes at each other.

No comments: