Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Through Rain & Wind & Weather, Hell Bent For Leather, Wishing That My Carpet Was Installed!


All the things I'm missing,
Good vittles, love and kissin'
Are waiting at the end of my DIY...!

Last night, Gargamel, my sister and I took a trip to the lovely (and cheap) Building 19 to get some carpet. We found some for my room (the beach house), G's room (the 7th circle of hell and The Voodoo Lounge. And padding. For less than $600!

G arranged for his soon-to-be-ex-landlord, Mr. Upstairs, to haul all the stuff to the apartment in his van. Now, I am REALLY FUCKING GREATFUL that Mr. Upstairs was willing to do this for us, although he is probably trying to expedite the Move Out of the King of the Spooky Kids, but still, really nice of him. Of course, when we got to the house, he openly criticized my choice of navigation saying something like, Damn! There are totally shorter ways to get here, I mean WHY WOULD YOU GO ALL THE WAY DOWN CAMBRIDGE STREET YOU STUPID BITCH??? (Ok, am paraphrasing.) Then when G was showing him around the place, he kept saying things like, Well, You guys are sure gonna be busy. *laughs superiorly as he looks down his nose at the gutter trash and brushes imaginary dirt off his sleeve*

Prick.

I did get a guilty giggle when I found out that someone I don't particularly like has just gotten a prescription for VALTREX!
(Ok, I am a total bitch. But I am a total bitch with CARPET!)

No comments: