Friday, August 19, 2005

All quiet at the Voodoo Lounge

Yeah, I am pretty lame these days.
The big excitement (well, besides the Luau themed cockout, where everyone got "leid") was taking G's old suit (the one WITH pants) to the dry cleaner. I did pick out a new shirt and tie for him. A greyish lavender CK dress shirt and matching grey/purple tie. I was a bit apprehensive because I didn't want him to hate the shirt because it looked "gay", but it was so nice and so EIGHT DOLLARS at TJ Maxx. Tuens out he liked it, or realized that after all the hysteria about the missing pants he just didn't care anymore. I think that the tie and shirt should nicely offset his naked bottom.

I had to work at the gym tonight. Yawn. I am so bored with the YMCA rock gym. I dragged my sister along and she took to climbing really easily. Much better than the small african boy who didn't speak English. I had to interpret which mumblings meant "lower me" and which meant "I can't seem to buckle my harness."

Tomorrow I am heading to Rumney with Mike Hansen where we will do our best to avoid any falling trees. I hope.

No comments: