Monday, August 01, 2005

And at 10:30 I will eat Oatmeal.

After eating nothing but M&Ms and various fried products for the past 2 weeks, and spending a weekend at the beach in mortal fear of being harpooned, I am making a concentrated effort to stop eating like such a fucking pig. I mean, I keep bitching about how I am not as svelte as I would like to be, and yet I eat ice cream for dinner (and sometimes lunch).

So, as Wesley Willis would say, Here is when and how I am losing weight, by staying away from fatty foods, eating healthy foods and going on a strict diet.

Well, not exactly, but I am not going to eat M&Ms all morning at my desk, instead I am going to have a healthy mid-morning snack of instant oatmeal. It is like a mantra, "At 10:30 I will eat oatmeal, at 10:30 I will eat oatmeat, at 10:30 I AM GOING TO EAT SOME MOTHERFUCKING OATMEAL, SO HELP ME GOD!" Can you feel the empowerment?

I'm going to make some oatmeal.

No comments: