Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Jesus Likes Hotdogs

So, when I am not freaking out about carpet, I like to act totally ridiculous. Well, ridiculous in a different way.

A couple of weeks ago, my sister, G and I were painting the apartment (really! I am not making this up!) and listening to the radio. It was Sunday, so there was some god-fearing hip hop show on or something. Anyway, my brother was having a cook out at GreenHill Park and had invited us along. He promised an abundance of burgers and hot dogs. My sister, truly cut from the same cloth as moi, scrunches up her face and says, "Ewwwww. Who likes HOT DOGS?" At the exact moment that she finished her sentence, the radio suddenly blared out "JEEEEESUSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Well, there you have it, Jesus loves hot dogs.

That became a running joke between the 3 of us and today when I was catching up on Outpost Nine, Az wrote a hillarious story about Zombie Jesus. I sent it to G, and he wrote:

jesus santa zombie christ.
and on the 7th day he did arise from his cave...
And on high so even the little creatures of the forest and hills heard him ...
I WANT SOME WEINERS or at least some BRAINS

Eat of my flesh....For it is made of artificial by products and lips knees and assholes...Mixed 2 by 2.


BRAINS!

No comments: