Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dildo Reminicenses

I was unpacking the other day and came upon a box of letters. Just like that Wilco song. (no,not really. I am not that cool.) Anyway, I was reading some old letters that Slevs and I had written to each other back when we were still obsessing about boys and behaving like hysterical nitwits. Completely UNLIKE we are now. There was this one period when we both had crappy temp jobs that allowed us to get paid for writing prodigious letters back and forth to one another and there was this whole series of correspondence that I like to call "The Dildo Letters", when we would go back and forth about different sex toys and things. Ahhhhh. Those were the days.

Or perhaps THESE are the days, because G just emailed me to let me know I had left a certain "item" in the bathroom that his dad had just finished using. Ooops! I think, back in my, ahem, younger days, I would have freaked out at THE HORROR. But now, I just think it's kind of funny. Besides a man who can fly all the way to North Carolina before he realizes that he has forgotten his wallet at home isn't necessarily the type to notice a flourescent pink cock on the bathroom shelf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd tell you where i lost one once, but it's the stuff of urban legend.

boulder

Anonymous said...

someday, the Dildo Letters and the SC Diaries will make us RICH and fabulously well-dressed.