Tuesday, September 13, 2005

All about Kitties



This weekend, I happened to visit the Worcester Animal Rescue League. I was sort of looking for another cat. Pt and I had discussed the possibility of getting another one in such a way that I got the impression that he really wanted a kitty. So, after taking Underfoot to get a rabies shot, I found myself staring into the little black face of an impossbily cute kitten. My sister, brother and I arranged to "visit" with him, in one of the little rooms that they have,and within seconds, he was sitting in my lap purring his little heart out. It was obvious that I needed this kitten. And he needed us. So, I brought him home.

I spent most of Saturday tidying up and maniacally baking a cake in anticipation of PT's return from the Love Boat (a show that I have never actually seen and therefore do not get references for). Ninja, as I started calling him, adjusted quite well to the Voodoo Lounge, although Underfoot is not completely convinced that she likes him yet. UnderLion (Oh, I got her a haircut yesterday. I think it is official: She totally hates me)

Anyway, I picked PT up in Providence around 12.45 am and when we got to the VL, Ninja was just waking up from a wee zizzz on the sofa. He stood up, stretched and yawned. I made the introductions and as the SV and the wee black fuzz ball fell madly in love with one another I melted into a puddle on the floor.

No comments: