Thursday, September 29, 2005

Me being me equals difficult.

Hi, I'm the Schooligan and I am a horrible person. Not Pol Pot horrible, but more of the emotionally trying sort of horrible, i.e. horrible for the people that come into close contact with me on a daily basis.

There is, however, a ray of hope: I don't want to be horrible. I want to be amazing. But, at this point, I will settle for some version of normal that doesn't involve crying and overreacting at everything and everyone.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this. My current plan of valium and brownies and alpine adventures doesn't seem to be helping as much as it used to, so I guess it is time to try something else. I am going to see about that next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, but at least you don't declare yourself "DONE!" and then reappear the next day, annoying as ever.

-slev