Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wriggling with Joy

It has been a rough couple of days here at Schooligan Nation. I learnt on Tuesday that Ninja has an "intestinal parasite". Which of course totally freaked me out in that itchy, gross, creepy crawly kind of way. The vet promised me that unless I EAT HIS POOP there is no chance that I will get worms. I promised the vet that I will not be eating cat poop anytime soon. Of course, this new development means that poor Ninja kitty has to get THREE shots of horrid medicine forced down his throat each day. Surprisingly, he hasn't maimed me in my sleep.

WHen I got the news, I freaked out, because if there is one thing I did not need this week, it was another horrible thing to do to the cat. PT tried to console me (from Providence I might add where he is doing something to his mom's house) in the Ninja situation, "Just think how much joy he has brought us." "Yeah, his intestines are positively WRIGGLING WITH JOY."

No comments: