Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dark Times. Even darker than the black velvet curtains we put up in the Voodoo Lounge.

Ok, so first I went and lost my last nut.
Then, Pt and my friend Kevin were trying to add a video card and power supply to PT's computer and, the thing, like, broke. So now, PT has no computer and is v. v. v. sad. I mean, really sad. Like, look at how sad he looks using my pathetic laptop,

Sad PT

I really really hope that bad things don't really happen in threes is all I am saying.

p.s. UnderFoot caught Ninja's sniffle and is sneezey and miserable. Poor thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two cats with colds can be considered your third thing, if bad things do happen in threes - so there you go - you're done with bad things. You have had more than your share, in fact. The cosmos owes you awesomeness.