Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thank goodness for small victories

Ok, so I spent last week not working and trying to get a grip on myself and get some rest and get my brain used to some new drugs. As part of my therapy, I paid a visit to see my friend Em in DC. Here are some photos.
This one is my favorite,

The best part of the trip

Let me just say without reservation, Scientology is TOTALLY A CULT. They use a machine called the E METER to, um, measure, stress and figure out which things are causing you pain. Yeah. Ok. Does this machine NOT look like the most fake piece of equipment from the set of a '60s SciFi flim?

Last week, I also got a letter in the mail saying that I had 3 unpaid parking tickets from the town of Lawrence. I had to call up just about everyone in the town offices to see what this was about. Finally, I got a website where I could look up the tickets and come to find out, they were for a GREY FORD and a GREY CHEVY. So, I called up the deputy collector and said that not only have i never been to lawrence, but I drive a volkswagen. AND HE TOOK THE TICKETS OFF!!!! Yes! So, I do not have to pay $165 or try to figure out how my car got to lawrence!

No comments: