Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rather Rude Awakening

You ever have one of those wake up calls, where you realize that something you had firmly believed to be true IS COMPLETELY WRONG and the evidence is staring you right in the face?

This morning, as I was getting dressed and attempting to redeem myself from yesterday's wardrobe based on Edward Gorey's The Blue Aspic, I happened to see the tag on my brassiere and saw that it read 34A! ALL ALONG I HAD THOUGHT I WAS A 34B!!!! This is especially depressing in light of my recent weight gain. I mean, if i have to be fat, can I at least have SOME OF IT in my boobs?

It happens to everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seem to have the same but opposite problem. My chest won't stop expanding... Soon I will be in the dictionary under "freak of nature."