Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tilapia: It's the new swordfish

And it's also delicious. I made some tonight with lemon, white wine and butter. (yes, it is my new default seasoning) V. good. And so healthy. So I doused my steamed broccoli in a cheddar cheese veloute. And then I ate 4000 chocolate chip cookies.

Ok, I know we haven't done this in a while, but I got an AWESOME myspace message from Bill. He writes: hey u whats up nm here i was wondering if u would wanna go out on a date sometime if u want

His profile says that he like keg parties and Axel Rose. But nothing about Tilapia. Sigh.

2 comments:

Marc said...

I like Tilapia but I'm not real big on Keg parties or Axel Rose. Does that mean I get a date?

Anonymous said...

I don't like fish but I love broccoli and cheese and chocolate chip cookies. Do I get a date as well?