Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not all things are stupid...

Pilates class tonight was especially awful. My legs morphed into inflexible I-Beams of C-276, which, although corrosion resistant, did not make the exercises easy. Anyway, I muddled through as best I could making only an average ass of myself and not some kind of super ass. (Which, I Do NOT HAVE, by the way. Fuck you pilates and all your lies and all your empty promises...)

Throughout the class we have this special aerobic remix CD on, and then for the "cool down" section, we usually get some sort of "relaxation music" like that Deep Forest song or, FUCKING ENYA. I really hate Enya. I don't know why exactly, but it just seems so... crappy. And new-agey in a way that isn't cool like acupuncture. Anyway, while we were stretching, "Sail Away" was playing, which is the Enya I hate above all other Enya. And because I am a horrible, mean, critical person I was singing in my head "This is gay, this is gay, this is gay." the entire time.

I am still trying to learn photoshop, and when I do, I have some incredible ideas for the Nation. I feel like the Nation has been decidedly lacking in absurdity lately, and I totally need to fix that.

No comments: