Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The proper response to the beginning of another year


Wine Tasting. In Sonoma.

Apres Climb2I spent last weekend in California visiting some old friends. In addition to wine tasting, there was also climbing.
I mean climbing. Mt. St. Helena Rappell2

THe climbing was a lot of fun, despite having climbed like, oh, ONCE since the end of winter (Which, in my defense was only like 10 minutes ago), I still managed to haul my atrophied ass up a 5.9 hand crack. The Bear 5.9 I also managed to bruise and scrape just about my entire body. Just in time to go with Sara to a black tie fund raising Gala on Saturday! I managed to (mostly) conceal the battleground of climbing injuries with a lovely pink wrap and too many cocktails while skulking in the shadows of very rich people.

My birthday present to all of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, how sweet! And I didn't get anything for you....

*slinking away hoping that comment goes unnoticed*

:D