Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thursday 13



Thirteen Things I Want For My Birthday (April 26)

1. A HAUNTED PIANO
2. A pastry roller
3. A freaking iPod. An old one, even. I don't even want to 60GB video (although would not refuse one), just a 20GB 4th gen. I'll even take a REFURB!
4. A new comforter for my bed. The one I currently have caught on the bedframe and when I pulled it loose, it tore wide open. Now I sleep wrapped in the stuffing that has oozed out of the wound.
5. D&G Jeans
6. DK "Be Delicious" Perfume
7. Photoshop Lessons (This means you, PETER.) I still can't wrassle my way to a decent finished project and I don't want to spend the rest of my life in WinPaint.
8. This white eyelet skirt from the Gap.
9. Dinner at a steakhouse. Especially a cheesy chain, like PRONGHORN or BUGABOO CREEK. Definitely one that sings happy birthday to me while I sit on a sawhorse with raw meat hanging out of my mouth.
10. A bottle of Bulleit Frontier Bourbon
11. This T-Shirt
12. These Shoes
13. Someone to worship me while I minx about in the above.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume the diabolical looking torture device is a pastry roller.

My TT is up at greenr, which focuses on making energy, community, and personal life greener and better for both us and the planet we all share.

Micehelly said...

That is one sweet pastry roller!

My Thirteen are up.

Kelly said...

Yes! Get a freaking ipod. You will love it! And... that shirt is awesome!

Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello

cristina said...

i want an iPod as well! happy TT. thanks for stopping by!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm sure with the new clothes and parfume you could easily find someone to worship you. :)

Thanks for stopping by my TT. Happy Thursday!

Frances D said...

I hope you get everything on your list.
I just put up my first TT, and I found you on a fellow TT's list.
Sending good vibes your way