Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things That Will NEVER Get Old

1. Scott Joplin's "The Entertainer"
2. Cereal Bawks
3. Blueberry Frosted PopTarts
4. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. (Best on a cold day, but good pretty much any time.)
5. The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4
6. Chinese Take Out (I think there have only been 2 occasions in my life when I didn't want any, and at least one of those was immediately following a dumpling orgy.)
7. Gin and Tonics (Especially drunk while lounging on the sofa in my underwear on a hot day. I am still PISSED that I left the bottle of Tanqueray in the freezer of my old apartment.)
8. Snuggling with the wee kitty zizzer snoozle pantses. UnderFizzle Fo'Shizzle
9. Climbing (duh.)
10. Napping in the middle of the day (Bonus points if on beach)
11. Hillarious (slash "drunk") home videos (bonus points if people fall in a humourous manner.)
12. Mechanical bulls
13. Leaving work early. (heh.)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



4 comments:

lisa said...

Nice list.

At first sight, I thought that giant boar (or whatever it is ) was a funky shaped tree trunk. Doh!

Kelly said...

Ohno. Mechanical bulls will NEVER get old!

Anonymous said...

#10 is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... is that YOU on the bull????