Friday, June 02, 2006

Fork you!

Last night I made enchiladas for dinner, (Enchiladitos, makes you wanna eat 'em.) It was very nearly a disaster as the enchilada sauce just kept expanding until I had all available pans FULL. In between gin and tonics, I rehydrated chilis and cooked up the ground turkey. G came by just at the point where I was going to throw myself on the floor in a puddle of gin and enchilada sauce. He took charge of the sauce and together we assembled 2 pans of enchiladas.

I have to say that despite the alarming amount of lard in the sauce, they were quite good. I used low fat cheese though, just to get my heart to shut the fuck up about being all clogged and whatever. Such a whiner.

I took some for lunch today and as I was walking back to my desk from the microwave, I decided that I could't wait to actually sit down and eat. So, I took a bite as I was walking. Or rather, I tried to take a bite, but instead stabbed myself in the face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I HATE it when I stab myself in the face with a fork!

Those enchaladas sound yummy.

Anonymous said...

ENCHILADITOS...makes ya want to eat em.