Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday 13

Thirteen Goals For Summer 2006

1. Learn how to use Photoshop. I know, I know, it's not that hard, but well, I am easily confused.
2. Rent a dumpster to clean out porches, attic, go to hell room, basement, etc.
3. Learn how to swim. For real, not just tread water/doggie paddle.
4. Climb the Whitney-Gilman Ridge on Cannon Cliff (Forrest? Yeah, that means YOU.)
5. Get rid of all the clothes that I don't wear, yet hang on to for no apparent reason.
6. Have a swingin' cocktail party once the VL is in proper shape.
7. Get a haircut that I will actually take the time to style every so often. (Pony tails and hats do not count)
8. Beat Morgan in tennis.
9. Get a small outdoor grill or hibachi for cookouts.
10. Be more tolerant of the Dog because he has terminal cancer and doesn't mean to vomit everywhere. Probably.
11. Watch The Godfather. No, I have never seen it. Yes, I know that is unacceptable. That's why it's on the list.
12. Lose 10 pounds. I feel like this is always an appropriate goal.
13. Stop being such a neglectful blogger

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



19 comments:

Carmen said...

I hope you can achieve each goal!

Strong Enough said...

What? Photoshop IS hard! Good luck with your goals!!!

karen! said...

Poor sad doggie!
I have to loose more than 10 pounds! Maybe 110?!
Swimming is great. Be one with the water. Good luck on those.

Kelly said...

Photoshop .....learn it are you kidding? I am having such a hard time with it. Good luck on your goals!

Aginoth said...

photoshop is a right pain to use properly, too many features

thx for popping by my TT

www.aginoth.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Nice goals! I am working on #1 (have been for a year and a half, LOL) Photoshop is a versatile program with lots of neat features, but I'm still working on finding them all. I am doing #7 on Saturday...as a grad student I am super lazy with my hair and usually it's ponytails and wash 'n' wear kind of "styles". Sorry to hear about your doggie :( Bummer.

Christina

the lizness said...

1,9,11,& 12 - I've got your back!
and thanks for visiting my T13 today.

Mama Kelly said...

sorry about your sick doggie

hope you get to reach all your goals this summer

fivetimemom said...

I thought I was the only one who didn't get photo shop...Great goals, good luck...

-R- said...

I would like to do 1, 6, 11, and 12 too!

Unknown said...

Good luck in all your aspirations!! Sounds like a busy summer.

My Thurs 13 is posted

Jen said...

You have a Go to Hell room? I love it!

I've considered renting a dumpster, too, but I've never actually done it. Summer would be a good time, wouldn't it?

My T13 is up!

Kelly said...

Good luck with those.
I am learning Photoshop as well this summer.
Good luck with it!

mine are up.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the Dog. And I can assure you, he doesn't mean to vomite everywhere. Dogs are loving and dear, he wouldn't do that to you on purpose.
I'm with you about learning how to work on photoshop!
My TT is up too!
Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen the Godfather either.

Summer goals are good. I hope to make my own list of them soon!

Pixie said...

Party, party, party! Sounds fun! And I have given up on photoshop..........

Anonymous said...

Great goals :) If you learn to use Photoshop, please post your notes on what you learned so those of us dumb enough to not teach ourselves can get some help. I'm totally with you on #5, guilty, guilty, guilty.

Oh, and I haven't seen The Godfather either. I can top that - I've never seen The Wizard of Oz!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Count me in too, not seeing the GodFather! I've seen several parts, but not straight through.
Swimming is wonderful.Sounds like a busy Summer. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ohh me too on that photoshop thing. And losing weight.

:)