Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Everyday is like survival; you're my lover not my rival

Under the files of it's officially too hot is: TODAY.

Although I have to say that last night's decision to put in the air conditioner was, in fact, a sound one. I woke up to Ninja curled up around my feet instead of flopped liquidly on the kitchen floor.

I spent the majority reading this insane blog that I somehow stumbled across. Crazy to the Maxx. This woman is ENRAGED because she sometimes gets overcharged FOUR CENTS and doesn't get anything for FREE. And only an "I'm sorry." Also, she has a very detailed list of rules for how she expects to be served at a bar, like not talking to another cutomer while making her White Russian. I couldn't stop reading. I still can't. FOUR CENTS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bolded Caps. EMPHASIS is an important thing and must NOT be missed where appropriate.

I am a RAGING QUEEN DIVA and you will read my page because I am RIGHT ALL THE TIME.

On the positive side, I appreciate the caps because it helps me skip to the important parts without having to read all the rest of the fluff she has filled her page in with. (ie, blah blah blah)