Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday 13


13 Things I Will Never Stop Eating Even Though They Are NOT Good For Me

1. Cheeseburgers

2. French Fries

3. Onion Rings, especially beer batter.

4. Ice Cream, especially with candy pieces mixed in.

5. Peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. Hey, it's my state sandwich!

6. Chinese take-out. Oh General Gau, how you seduce me.

7. Burger King's Italian Chicken Sandwich. Why is it not available ALL THE TIME? (Although, I should have my heart and thighs send a thank you note for that.)

8. Snickers bars. They really do satisfy me.

9. Nachos. Especially the one chip that has ALL THE CHEESE on it.

10. Diet Coke. No, I don't care that it's poison.

11. Pie. All varieties. Especially when the crust is made of lard.

12. Cookies. Especially the M&M ones from Shaw's.

13. Swedish Fish. Oh Lord.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



13 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ohhhh I have been really good and stayed away fron these things - but I will partake every now and then.......its like a drug that just keeps pulling me back in...hehe


I played too

Anonymous said...

Oooh, snickers, cookies, ice cream, onion rings....good stuff!
I played.

Knitting Maniac said...

Ok.... yeah. That whole list. Could be mine, too.

phoenix said...

Mine too! Are you sure we are not related? LOL!

My 13 are up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Minerva Jane said...

I;m never giving up ice cream either. Never.

My TT is up too--at goddessinthecity.blogspot.com

Carmen said...

yep, I'm with you. Can't cut out the sweet stuff. or french fries. but I am trying moderation. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha, I will never NEVER NEVER give up eating French Fries or potatoes in any form. They are my favorite comfort food. And I think I'd have trouble permanently giving up Chinese take-out too (I had some yummy General Tso's chicken yesterday). I love my Diet Coke and didn't really care that it was poison but had to get rid of it for now since I have a baby on the way. I miss it though...

Mama Duck said...

Yummy!! Happy TT, mine's up ;).

Anonymous said...

I do not do the Thursday Thirteen. However, this is a wonderful topic; food. Therefore....
1. Calzones, although the broccoli and garlic probably redeems them a little bit
2. Diet Mountain Dew
3. Diet Coke
4. Vault Zero
5. Nachos, DITTO what you said!
6. Mac & Cheese
7. Oatmeal Pies
8. Oatmeal Cookies (homemade, the BEST!)
9. Alcohol... yeah we've had this conversation :):):):)
10. French Fries, on the rare occasion I do have them, they are wonderful
11. Muffins (the coffee cake ones are the best, cranberry come in #2)
12. Eggs... have you ever SEEN how much cholesterol is in those things, holy SHIT!
13. Pie. 'Nuff said.
This makes me realize I eat pretty damn well. What's wrong with me?!?!?!?!?!?! I need some more of your corrupting power. Hehheh.

Tracie Nall said...

I agree with you on everything except the diet coke!

Mine is up!

Raggedy said...

2,4,6,9,11- I am with you on those.
My TT is up

Anonymous said...

Gosh...now I'm hungry! It's funny that everything that is bad for you tastes the best!
Great list!

armywife said...

my mouth is watering for all of those things. especially the onion rings. mmm.

i've posted 13 too at
http://blog.myspace.com/christengarland