Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Power to the yoga

I had a moment of clarity this morning. Everything just fell into place and made sense. I think it was either the 4 hours of sleep I've been getting this week, or perhaps my dedication to yoga practice. And by dedication I mean ogling the yoga lady's amazing body for an hour.

Seriously, this woman is amazing. She has the right amount of muscle tone and isn't too thin. (And if Fashion Week has taught us anything this year, it's that you can, in fact be too thin.) She also told the most amazingly inspirational yoga story. Apparently she used to weigh 65 pounds more than she does now, and lost the weight by doing yoga like 2 times a week. Is that a sell or what?

I stumbled across a blog today that revealed that I am NOT the only person suffering early onset Seasonal Affective Disorder this year. I mean, seriously, wtf? It's not even October yet, why do I feel like crawling into bed for 6 months? (with a bottle of bourbon) I wonder if replacing the burnt out lightbulbs around my house would help?

1 comment:

Candy Minx said...

Oh yoga, sounds really great.

S.A.D. are you taking natural source vitamin B complex? Try it.

And also a nice easy to assimlate vegetable source Iron, ask for adsvice at health food store...take at different time of day from vitamin B.

Lots of water!

I was a little sluggish last week when it was raining, it really is a challenge to fight off the winter blues huh? I try to still go outside no matter the weather I find it helps to embrace the change of temperature and light.

I am having an art gallery opening today at my blog. I hope you can drop by, 13 paintings on display.

Cheers,
Candy

http://gnosticminx.blogspot.com/2006/09/gallery-for-day-little-party.html