Wednesday, October 04, 2006

13 Articles of Clothing I Am Totally Digging

1. Old Navy print cotton t-shirts- As I was telling Alissa today, they are super soft and long enough to make my torso go on forever. And a bargain at 5.99!
2. Old Navy open knit sweater- Again, a bargain! Wear it with a contrasting tank top underneath, or if you're feeling supremely edgy, a pretty brassiere. (Just don't complain about being cold!)
3. My beloved Gap boy-cut straight leg jeans, that I thought I would never find. Dark wash, flattering and, dare I say, hip?
4. Black Prana capris- I wear these climbing, for yoga, sleeping, everything short of going to work, really. I wish I had more.
5. Solid color v-neck, super soft Gap T-shirts- I have a couple of these, nice enough to wear to work, yet casual! Also, 4.99!
6. My green "I heart climbing" T-shirt. Nuff said.
7. Black, wool, pleated Gap mini skirt- Cute, sassy, looks great with engineer boots.
8. Kicky red dress. If I weren't so lazy, I would post a pic. But I am lazy.
9. Vintage brown leather jacket- Given to me by Uncle Moneybags years ago when his wife made him get rid of it.
10. Signature red vest with Lake Powell and PBR patches sewn on-I got this in a thrift store in Craig, Colorado for $3, 5 years ago.
11. Black ribbed tank top with silver skulls-purchasd in NYC slightly before the explosion of skulls as mainstream fashion accessories.
12. Pewter belt buckle with bronc rider superimposed on a map of the US with an inscription reading "Rodeo: America's #1 Sport"-Cheyenne, WY, pawn shop, $15
13. Red Puma T-Shirt. (Yes, I know that one is pink. Just imagine it in red) I can sort of pass for hip or trendy. Maybe.

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


12 comments:

Virginia Revoir said...

I agree about number one. I Love shirts like that. They make me look slimmer!

Colleen said...

I love old navy print t's! I must have one in every color and design!

Anonymous said...

I lack style, so I don't know any better. ;) Good list though!

Anonymous said...

Whiii, clothes shopping :) Happy TT!

Gattina said...

Makes me think of what I need ! (lol)

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Navy blue is pretty cool. It makes you slimmer because of its dark color.
Mine's up too.

Alissa said...

Not only is this post extremely helpful, but I got a shout-on on the first line!!!
Mine's up.

Uisce said...

it's nice having new duds... I've got these new cargo pants that are really great. lots of pockets. :) happy TT!

Kendra said...

Oooo I wanna go shopping now! Great post!

Anonymous said...

I love Old Navy and Gap too!!

BlondeBrony said...

Sounds like you have a great closet of clothes.
Happy TT!

Anonymous said...

Great list. I love clothes!

I didn't get my 13 up this week. Been busy and totally forgot it! :(