Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Unfortunately, My Hips Do Lie

They told me that circle, circle, shimmy, shimmy, drop would be no problem at all. Now I can barely move. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to NOT wake up in some kind of pain every day. But, you know, swivel, swivel, circle.

I finally got my car back on Friday, all shiny and not dented. And for only $200, not $900, which seems like the bargain of the century, as Ems would say. So, that's good. What's bad is that we noticed some bizarre rusting on the trunk door that needs to be taken care of. Apparently, it's an extremely rare condition that my body guy (whom I want to marry after all he did for me and my stupid car) has only seen like 3 times before. OF COURSE it would happen to my car. Anyway, as I was pondering what it would be like to drive a car with the back door rusted away, Jim told me that it would be around $600 to fix it but that it WAS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY!! So now I am just waiting for some head honcho at Subaru to give it the thumbs up and/or my door to fall off.

I had an exciting day at work today. I had to read and edit a 15 page paper on mercury control and fluidized beds. Are you asleep yet? Or would you like to hear about the rotary atomizer nozzles?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's your T13?