Sunday, October 01, 2006

WhySpace

I've had my share of bizarre experiences with a certain website popular with, well, everyone, these days. This one, however, wins.

I get a message from "dave":
holy crap hello Goddess :) (not edited for clarity)

Then:
you dont remember me?

I reply, "Um, no." (After briefly checking his profile and not Remembering anything of the sort)

"dave":
ugh "donald_dink" ring a bell? :)

Anyone? I'm stumped. And somewhat thankful.

UPDATE (10/4) : you seriously still dont remember me ? :(
Seriously, no.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I've had this kind of experience before. "You look familiar... don't I know you from somewhere???? Did you ever hang out in Nashua/Worcester/Lowell/Boston????"And then, they end up saying, "Oh well, you're pretty cool, I'd love to get to know you better!"

But "Donald Dink"? Please. Oh, and starting with "Goddess" to try to butter you up was a nice touch! Heh.

I think my favorite was the persistent guy from Clinton who said, "My girlfriend and I are trying to meet other couples to hang out with..." and sent me two friend requests in 5 days. No pictures, an unfinished profile that said he was single, his only friend was Tom.... Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

In other news, I could really go for some dark chocolate M&M's.

Alissa said...

Oh, I just remembered! He's the one who slipped you a roofie at Vincent's. Obviously.