Friday, December 01, 2006

I So Totally Hate it When They Are Right

You know, those people that advocate working out in the MORNING because you are less likely to blow it off than if you go after work or whatever. I'm just not the person to be able to get up at 6am and go running. Anymore. I used to be all UP AND AT 'EM, but now I am more like, UNNNNGGHHHHHHHHH! 5 More minutes!

Anyway, I had this brilliant idea while walking back from the pharmacy last night. I decided to bribe myself into getting up early to go workout. With a gingerbread coffee from Starbucks. Yes yes, Starbucks is bad, etc. I don't normally go for the frou-frou drinks, but there is something about the taste of artificially flavored gingerbread in my coffee that I absolutely love. Actually, I get a gingerbread mocha to which all the Starbucks people always respond, Venti Non-fat Gingerbread MOCHA*?, and I say, yes MOCHA. Today the chick asked me twice if I really wanted that. TWICE. Whatever, it's delicious. I've also decided to rename it the GingerBat, and am going to suggest that they market it at halloween. Seriously, I am a genious.

*It's especially annoying when people can order a half-caff venti, two pump maple, half eggnog half WHIPPING CREAM, caramel drizzle latte and they don't bat an eye.

No comments: