Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday 13 Things I Would Like For Christmas

1. Kitchenaid Mixer- But seriously, who doesn't want one?
2. Some nice knives- And I promise to take care of them and not put them in the dishwasher, practice knife throwing, etc.
3. iPod- I am the ONLY person ON EARTH who doesn't have one.
4. One of the best movies EVER MADE.
5. This T-shirt.
6. DKNY Red Delicious
7. Fur lined hat with earflaps.
8. Home Nacho Maker Ok, not really. Actually, I can't believe this product even exists.
9. A retired Greyhound.
10. A housekeeper
11. Smartwool socks- Only the best socks on the planet.
12. A Sherpa jacket
13. A sherpa.



4 comments:

Barb said...

Ohhh.. I want a housekeeper, too!

Caylynn said...

Great list! :) Smartwool socks are the best. :) They aren't on my list because we can't find them in Germany. But hubby buys some when he's back in Canada on business.

You aren't the only person without an iPod - I don't have one, and don't want one. I have a wonderful Creative MP3 player that I love. :) Tiny, easy-to-use, holds tons of music and great for running. :)

Rashenbo said...

Hehheeh, my husband bought me an ipod for Christmas last year! Nice list though. I hope you get all that you ask for! :D

Anonymous said...

I got my ipod, too!!
http://www.teachergirl2006.blogspot.com

Happy TT!!!