Thursday, June 16, 2005

I am hooked on this website!

And I am reminded of the time that G-Unit and I were trying to enjoy a nice dinner at the Amherst Brewing Company and one of the servers, who had just gotten finished with her shift, sat down at the table right next to us. She proceeded to change out of her uniform pretty much right in front of us (and the entire restaurant). The best part was when she put her NASTY, DIRTY, FOOT TOUCHING flip flops ON TOP OF THE TABLE! You know, the table? Like, where people eat food? *shudder*

This morning I met Boulder for our usual Thursday morning breakfast at Annie's. As I was eating my spicey hash and English Muffin with peanut butter, I mentioned something about how I hadn't showered since... Monday or something. Boulder was shocked. Shocked at my utter disregard for hygeine. I was compelled to defend myself on the grounds that I have been too busy drinking and lazing on my sofa to think about showering. HONESTLY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew shower already!

Anonymous said...

showers are over-rated. as long as you don't have dreadlocks. then you'd be a ... HIPPIE!

-slev

Anonymous said...

Man how is it ms. get sweaty climbing girl that doesn't shower for days always smells good?