Friday, November 04, 2005

The Following Post May Shock You

Usually I am pretty half-assed about making changes to my diet. I mean, I don't want to die wishing that I had eaten more Snickers Bars. But lately, with my moods COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL, I have been trying all kinds of crazy things out of sheer desperation. One of these is trying to cut down on sugar. Not so easy when M&Ms are LITERALLY only 6 inches from me for 9-10 hours EVERY DAY. And then Halloween? Please.

And yet... I seem to have done it. I think I maxxed out on the M&Ms a couple of weeks ago, so no desire there. And G doesn't really eat sweets, so we don't have them around the house, and I have just gotten out of the habit of buying them.

So, I have not been eating candy. Like, AT ALL.
I have a half opened bag of swedish fish in my glove box for like a week and a half that has gone completely UNTOUCHED. I have not had a SINGLE PIECE of Halloween Candy, not even when I went to Wal-Greens yesterday and it was all 80% off.

If I didn't know better, I would say that there is something seriously wrong with the Schooligan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait a minute. you didn't buy any discount day-after halloween candy???

who ARE you and what have you done with the REAL jessica?!